Whether you are recruiting for open positions or looking for an opportunity to market your company's mission and value, company information sessions are a great way to promote your organization to CalArts students and alumni.
Company information sessions provide an opportunity for students to:
- Learn more about employers of interest
- Network and develop professional contacts
- Learn about internships, co-ops and job opportunities
- Be educated about company structure, fit and potential
- Obtain interviews directly from company reps (if offered).
Information Sessions can take place in person or virtually on the platform of your choice. We recommend a 60 minute time slot for each event. Coordination, scheduling, and marketing is included.
Information sessions are free of charge.
To request an information session, email us at email@example.com.