Missing Document Requirements
In some cases, we may ask students to submit additional documentation to the Financial Aid Office. If additional documentation is required, students will receive an email notification with instructions
Students can view a list of any documents that they are required to submit in the CalArts portal, the Hub. Students can access the list through the following steps:
- Visit sso.calarts.edu to access the Self-Service web app.
- *IMPORTANT NOTE FOR NEW STUDENTS
New students get credentials from Admissions and will need to setup their account with sso.calarts.edu, establishing their permanent password and account recovery information. After completing these easy steps, a new student will be able to access their application information and view their financial aid award. Please click here for precise and detailed steps on how to do this. For further assistance, please contact the Office of Information Technology at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on “Self Service” within the available web app dashboard
- Click on “Financial Aid” to go to your Financial Aid Checklist
- Click on “Complete required documents”
Please submit the requested documents to the CalArts Financial Aid Office as soon possible to avoid delays in processing your financial aid.