How To Submit Forms

Please use the links below to request Official Transcripts, Degree and Enrollment Verifications, Replacement Diplomas and Name or Address Changes. If you have a request other than those noted, please contact our office directly.

CalArts Office of the Registrar
24700 McBean Pkwy.
Valencia, CA 91355
Phone: 661-253-7842

In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), student education records will only be released to third parties with the prior written consent of the student. Transcripts and/or diplomas will not be sent until all holds or financial obligations to CalArts have been cleared.

Please allow 3 to 5 business days for processing once the form has been submitted to the Registrar’s Office.

Official Transcripts

Transcripts include all coursework completed at CalArts, as well as any degree or certificate earned. Transcripts also reflect all courses in which the student is currently enrolled. 

Official transcripts may be ordered through our online transcript page, which is hosted on the secure National Student Clearinghouse site. Orders can be submitted at any time, and all major credit cards are accepted for payment. The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. Status updates regarding your transcript requests will be emailed to you at the email address you provide, and you can also track your order online.

Online Transcript Ordering

Degree and Enrollment Verifications

CalArts has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verifications online. Potential employers and other third parties should visit the Student Clearinghouse website to request this information.

Current students and alumni may request verifications directly from the Registrar’s Office by submitting the verification request form.

Verification Request Form

Replacement Diplomas

Replacement diplomas are produced using the current diploma template and are available to alumni who have lost their original copy, would like the diploma to reflect a name change or who require additional official copies. Replacement diplomas are $35 per copy. This fee must be paid directly to the Accounting Office by calling 661-253-7846.

Replacement Diploma Form

Name or Address Changes

The Office of the Registrar maintains name and address information for students and alumni. Faculty, staff and vendors should contact either the Office of Human Resources or the Accounting Office to provide updated mailing information.

Current students can change their address online through the Hub. All other students and alumni should submit the Change of Address form.

Students who wish to change their legal name should submit a copy of the court order, marriage or divorce certificate to the Office of the Registrar. Students who wish to change their preferred name (who have not legally changed their name) should contact the Office of Student Affairs.

Address Change Form