Jump to Navigation

On-campus Employment

Graduate assistantships, resident hall assistantships and campus employment provide additional sources of income. Assistantships usually support an academic program and may also satisfy part of the requirements for your degree. These assistantships are generally available to graduate students only and inquiries should be directed to your individual area of study. Resident hall assistantships provide you with a room and a small stipend. Questions concerning application deadlines, duties, etc. should be directed to the resident hall manager. Some hourly jobs are available on campus. These are not need-based. Contact the Student Affairs Office for further information.

Last edited by sbtaylor on Aug 26, 2010
Close Menu
Open Menu