Finalize Financial Aid
If you have applied for financial aid, including scholarships, grants and/or loans, please log into the CalArts Hub to access your financial aid package:
- Go to the CalArts Hub (https://hub.calarts.edu)
- Log in with your CalArts Credentials.
- Click the “Financial Aid” option link under the "Web Advisor" section.
On the Financial Aid menu, click the “My Documents” link
- If any documents are “required,” those documents must be submitted to the CalArts Financial Aid Office before your financial aid can be finalized for registration.
- REMINDER: First-time loan borrowers at CalArts must also complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN, loan application) and Loan Entrance Counseling at www.studentloans.gov before we can process your loans.
On the Financial Aid menu, click “Accept/reject financial aid awards”
- Be sure that your financial aid awards are in “Accept” status; if not, click “accept" or "reject" beside each award and then the “SUBMIT” button. Financial Aid awards will not be processed until you accept (or reject) the awards and click “SUBMIT.”
For information about additional resources, including the PLUS/Graduate PLUS and private educational loans, visit http://calarts.edu/financial-aid/self-help-aid.
If you have any questions, contact the CalArts Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 661-253-7869.